Imagine! People look at your landscape with pleasure and admire it. How great would it be? Explicitly talking about the homeowner, it’s essential that a house must look beautiful and attractive.
Home with curb appeal is the ultimate element that’s going to make a first impression on the visitors. In fact, a potential buyer would only like to step inside the house after getting fascinating with the exterior portion.
If it looks old fashion or dysfunctional, it can hurt the property value. To move with the trend, the living place needs a little touch-up now and then. Exterior surrounding is most likely to exposed by the rain, wind, sunshine, etc.
Do you want your house to face signs of aging with the passage of time? Obviously not! Then opt for specific natural stone landscape supply products that give a durable and long-lasting benefit to the place. Either you are the owner of fixer-uppers preparing to sell or want to live for another next year, pay attention to home’s curb appeal.
Do you know how vital is curb appeal? Check out these modest yet attractive curb appeal improvements that one can impart:
1. Fascinating Facade:
According to a saying property value merely depends upon the location, location, and only location. Besides, the front portion of the project is equally significant.
An exterior face-lift serves as a focal point of the property. So, move a step ahead instead of painting the facade. One can make it more distinctive by adding landscaping stone products.
Revine your mind and think of castles and building of the 1970’s. How unique and catchy it looks? The same trend is emerging nowadays. The thin veneer on the façade is one of the best noticeable upgrades that one can make to the housing project. It provides the perfect fusion of modern as well as traditional look.
Nothing carries elegance and permanence like stone veneer. Thus, dressing up the home outlook with single or contrasting colors. Stone Universe Inc – the building material supplier, offers a thin veneer in different colors and shapes. Create a design statement by applying quality building stone.
2. Driveway Dressup:
When it’s about curb appeal improvement, dressing up a driveway can never go wrong. After all, it’s an essential part of the outdoor surroundings. A straight or little curvy drive path leading to garage features the beauty of the entire project.
The uneven or cracked driveways may misinterpret the viewers about the home look. If not renovate in time, weeds may grow between the cracks which look ugly.
Moreover, It can also become harmful for the car tires allowing them to slip through weeds. So, it’s time to repave or replace your drive path by inserting quality surface material.
There are two famous garage paving products, i.e., cobblestones and driveway pavers. Both have their relevance and specialties.
Cobblestones/ Setts are the square pieces with random depth and width. These are perfect to give an old world look to the passage area. On the other hand, driveway pavers have a smooth texture. It lay on the driveway apron highlighting the various patterns.
Want to know the best part:
Both entryway products mentioned above available in landscaping natural stone has the feature of slip-resistant, fade-resistant, and low bending rate. Thus, best suitable for drive path installation.
3. Enriching Entrance:
The home entryway is the deciding factor that how you want to welcome the guest. For a warm welcome, try to create a symmetrical decor. It gives a neat and well-organized texture to the outdoor area.
Moving further, there are a few elements that one can update to enhance the curb appeal:
• Levels on the entryway define the entire surrounding. Natural stone steps give a rich and royal charm. Besides, stone treads can also use for outdoor accent.
• Columns and pillars on both the sides of outdoor stairs add a lot to the curb appeal. Decorate it with ledge stone application to cover the masonry structure. Give column cap protection to the free-standing pillars.
• Curb appeal for a house with no front door is inappropriate. Always focus on the front door color. It must compliment the belonging elements. Try to opt for medium tone color which is neither too bright nor too dull.
• Inserting a mailbox outside the door will be an excellent addition.
• Hanging pots, bushes, and plastic ornaments can perfect add the visual interest.
Thus, adorn the home entrance by following the above-given updates.
4. Perfect Paving:
Last but not the least, the natural stone paving surface is highly trending in the market.
Like to hang out with friends in the outdoor area for entertaining, grilling or swimming? Then choose the paving material wisely. Durability, stiffness, longevity, hardness, compressive strength are some of the factors to consider while taking a decision.
Thus sandstone, limestone, travertine or slate flooring is the excellent option because of minerals present in it. One can go for flagstone, pavers, tiles or other flooring patterns. Let’s have a look at great paving choices:
• Flagstones: Flagstones are the innovative and unique way to pave outdoor surroundings. These are the random pieces of quarried natural stone which can loosely or tightly pack with each other.
• Pavers: Available with saw cut edges; pavers come in multiple dimensions for covering the exterior flooring. One can install loose sizes of pavers or can create a pattern (a combination of various aspects).
• Tiles: Unlike ordinary tiles, natural stone tiles depict the durable and hard-wearing nature even if applied outside. The credit of the increasing trend of tile applications from indoor to outdoor goes to the natural stone only. As it overcomes the myth that tiles are only suitable for kitchen and bathroom flooring.
Final words: Multitude of elements is there to improve curb appeal using natural stone. Above are the top trending examples that will hopefully inspire you in developing home décor ideas.