As Mumbai is the financial capital of our country with developed industrial sectors, it has always attracted potential investors to invest in various businesses and sectors. Big corporations, businesses, corporate houses, and including medium and small-scale industries have always laid their foundation in the city. As a result, the real estate sector in Mumbai has reached its peak level due to the growth and development of other sectors. Besides, there are several other factors that have led to the development of the real estate sector, such as:
- An increasing number of immigrants from all over India
- NRIs, who wish to return to India with the aim of settling down in the financial capital
- Foreigners, who visit India either as tourists or for professional work, wish to live in Mumbai during their short stay.
- Students and working professionals, who come and become a part of the city for pursuing careers
NRIs (Non-Residential Indians), who often visit Mumbai, India for personal or professional reasons, often find Kharghar locality to mirror its parent city Mumbai in so many interesting ways. They particularly look for flats in Kharghar either to gift their families or to live in later when they relocate to India. They often prefer to invest in Kharghar locality because of the following reasons:
- The property prices are quite low in Kharghar and so would fit most budgets, whether they want to buy or take flat on rent in Mumbai.
- The locality has great connectivity particularly with a host of expressways as well as highways running across the region, besides the network of local trains. This makes Mumbai highly navigable.
- The locality of Kharghar is located nearby a proposed international airport and this is another major cause for real estate developments.
- The city is blessed with excellent public transportation in the form of NMMT buses, cabs, and app rides to ensure that commute is completely hassle-free.
- Mumbai, specifically certain localities such as Kharghar, is a well-planned locality that ensures that the region does not face major water-logging, sanitation or waste disposal issues.
- Mumbai is at the top priority of people, especially the NRIs, who wish to return to their land and invest in buying flats in Kharghar.
- It is the most happening and lively city in India that offers fun weekend nights and immense scope for entertainment and recreation
Also, the NRIs prefer investing in taking flat on rent in Mumbai, particularly in the Kharghar region, because of the following factors:
- Effective connectivity throughout the locality that connects to the mainland of Mumbai
- Great social infrastructure
- Safest locality in Mumbai
- Presence of reputed medical centers
- Existing educational institutions across the locality
- Affordable properties within a various price range
- Development of lavish and luxurious houses, villas, penthouses, bungalows, etc. in and around the locality
- It is the latest address for several start-ups in the city
- Increased number of job opportunities and scope of business transactions
- Excellent investment opportunity for NRIs
- Kharghar locality is well-equipped with all amenities like any other posh locality in the main city of Mumbai.
- The natural beauty of the locality is what attracts tourists and NRIs to live a comfortable and peaceful life like never before
- The locality has been witnessing developments of commercial as well as residential projects, making it a great area to invest in and that would give a great return in the future.
With all these amenities and privileges, comes great responsibility. And the responsibility is of finding the right home at the right price in the right location. However, this concerning issue is now stand resolved with the new housing website housing.com. This website is a gem in itself and one would get all that required to buy a dream home. Nowadays, people do not have much time to visit door-to-door for finding a good residential project. This tedious work is now done by the housing.com website. NRIs prefer this website in identifying the best property deals in any of the major Indian cities. If anyone wishes to buy a flat or even rent a flat in Mumbai, he/she just need to visit the website housing.com and the rest will be done in just a few clicks.
All one has to do is:
- Visit the official website.
- Create an account and search with the preferred city.
- Enter all filters as preferences such as location, square foot, budget, size, etc. and search for the right property in the desired location.
The best part of this housing.com website is that it provides detailed information on property distribution based on several factors such as BHK type, property type, and lease type. One can view the extensive options as provided for selecting the best property in the desired city. The various filter options that are available on the website are:
- Number of BHK’s required
- Number of bathrooms required
- The exact locations and landmarks
- Whether the listing is provided by the owner or broker or the developer along with their contact details
- Built-up area and pricing per square foot as one wants it to be
- Whether the property is furnished, non-furnished, or semi-furnished
- Is the property ready to move in or under construction
- The direction of the face of the property for Vaastu.
- The age of the property as well as a type like an independent house, apartment, penthouse, duplex, studio and many more.
- Whether the property RERA compliant which helps to protect you against frauds and scams
- The amenities provided by the property like swimming pool, gated community, gymnasium, etc.
The website will be helpful for NRIs in deciding the following aspects:
- Selecting the location where one wants to live in the preferred city
- Finding the right agent or real estate broker or owner with contact details
- Deciding on the budget for the desired property
- RERA certified property in Mumbai or any other city
- It provides information such as the configuration of property, possession date, name of the developer, owner or agent along with contact details, probable EMIs, the average rate of the property, etc.