With the emergence of cryptocurrencies, the world seems to go crazy. In a very short time, we have more than hundreds of different cryptocurrencies surfacing the market. One name that is quite well-known is that of EOS.
EOS cryptocurrency is developed based on the EOSIO software. It is known to bring in a blockchain architecture designed to enable horizontal and vertical scaling of decentralized applications.
With our guide, you can learn to buy EOS/ BTC with a credit card. You will find all the details you need to know.
Buying EOS With Credit Card
You can find EOS is several exchanges in the market. However, the main fiat exchange for buying EOS is Coinbase. In case, you prefer a coin to coin crypto then you can go to Changelly and Binance.
When it comes to buying EOS, there are only two exchanges that are known to accept credit cards for purchasing of EOS. The details are given below.
This is probably one of the best ways to buy bitcoin with a credit card. However, it’s a bit on the expensive side.
Changelly is different than most other exchanges as it never holds your coins. To get started you need to follow the given steps.
- The first thing you need to do is open to creating an account on the platform. The sign-up process is easy.
- Go to the homepage and select an input and output currency. The bitcoins will get deposited in your wallet. The input currency is the one that you are sending to the address, and the output currency is the one that you want to receive.
Since Changelly never holds your coins, you will need a valid BTC wallet address.
Binance is a popular cryptocurrency exchange that is trusted by many. The best thing is that they have very low fees at 0.5%. The platform has never been hacked, and buying EOS is very easy.
To buy EOS on Binance, you need to do the following:
- At first, you need to create an account on Binance.
- Once your account is ready, go to the option funds and select a deposit.
- You will see a search bar where you need to type ETH or BTC depending on the type of cryptocurrency you are sending to Binance.
- Now look for your deposit address and copy it as you will need it in the next step.
- Go to the accounts and click send.
- Next click continues and then select confirm and wait for the currency to arrive at Binance.
- Once your BTC or ETH arrives at Binance, you need to go to the trading pair.
- A new page will open where you need to enter your order.
- You get two options market order and limit order. Select any of the two options.
- Once your order is filled, your EOS purchase will complete.
By following these above-mentioned steps, you can purchase EOS with a credit card easily. These are the two exchanges that support EOS. Also, exchange EOS with ETH or BTC at best rates, if you are looking to trade. Compare the prices of EOS/ETH or EOS/BTC with Live Price charts before you could start off.