It is not always that your outer shiny tint tidy look might give you 10 on 10 for health and hygiene care. Your health imperativeness can be measured on the basis of what all essential to do things you implement and adapt to keep your inner as well as outer state strong. Health is not always bounded with gym exercises or yoga but along with it, individuals should be aware regarding what all toxic substances they are prone to while using normal routine health or skin care products. Below is the list of cares which will assist you to set your little ones and your health regime.
- Baby Care: There are uncountable baby hygiene and caring products available like shampoo, oils, soaps, wipes, lotions etc. Parents buy most named brand baby care items but they sometimes do forget to check the list of elements used in manufacturing these products. Baby wipes are most used in daily routine and as baby skin is extremely sensitive, chemical-infused wipes are big “NO” for baby skin. Harmful chemicals like alcohol, chlorine, aroma parabens, etc. in baby wipes can cause skin allergies like Eczema, rashes, makes skin rough and cracky.
Before you shop baby wipes lookout for word “hypoallergenic” on the packaging. Hypoallergenic is a label that tells that product has minimal tendency to cause severe reactions in comparison to other products. Below are some factors that you need to take into consideration before you mark your final choice,
- Wipe Thickness: Thickness will let you use fewer wipes as thick wipes will easily do all cleaning.
- Size & softness: Mostly all wipes are available in standard sizes, i.e., they are small enough so that they can be disposed easily and big enough for cleanups. And if non-irritating is mentioned on the packaging, then such wipes are feather soft and won’t harm your baby’s skin.
- Durability: Low-quality wipes are not durable, but standard quality ones will have their durability aspect mentioned.
- Exclusive baby wipes: As baby’s diaper rashes are major and common worries for all mothers there are many companies that are producing baby wipes that consists of soothing elements and might be bit moist.
An expert dermatologists recommended sensitive baby wipes that are totally safe for super sensitive baby skin & you can also shop changing stations of standard manufacturing companies.
- Health & Skincare: Health and skin care are interrelated. Outer body skin is major cover as well as an exposed layer of our body. Skin is highly prone to diseases and these diseases directly or indirectly affect immune. Any product which you use in your daily routine like soap, toothpaste, lotions, moisturizers, shampoos, cosmetic items, etc. all comprise of synthetic ingredients. Below is a list of some harmful chemicals along with their adverse effect on health,
- Coal Tar: It is found majorly in hair dyes and dandruff eliminating shampoos. This chemical is red marked as a carcinogen by International Agency for Research on Cancer. A carcinogen is an element that causes cancer in living tissues. So, if the list of ingredients says aminophenol, diaminobenzene, and phenylenediamine then that product is the wrong choice which you are going for.
- Synthetic Fragrance: Many products have slogan and ingredients that say refreshing aroma. But to bring that aromatic effect many harmful and cheap solutions are mixed. Such solutes bring extreme strong fragrances that cause headaches, dizziness, rashes, nausea and other skin irritations.
- Aluminum compounds: Aluminium is the main ingredient in deodorant soap bars or other antiperspirants products. It seals pores and prevents perspiration. This toxic compound has been linked to the cause of Alzheimer’s disease, and it also hampers estrogen levels. Imbalance in the process of estrogen causes breast or prostate cancer.
- Triethanolamine (TEA) and diethanolamine (DEA): Are found in soaps, shampoos, hair conditioners, lotions, shaving creams, cosmetic products, sunscreen, etc. These Ethanolamine Compounds permeate into the skin and damages liver and kidneys.
There are other infinite chemicals that are present in all your daily routine usage products. So you can replace all of that toxics with an optimal range of skin care products like soaps, lotions, skin cleansers, etc. and all these are Carcinogen, Parabens and other harmful solutions free. You can also make bulk purchase of hygiene and skin care products at Warehouse 115 as bulk purchases are very useful for hospitality businesses, health clubs, hostel dorms, etc.
- Feminine Care: With passing time many modern and safe disposable (environment-friendly) personal care products came to market. These have enhanced the graph of health care and hygiene aspects. But it is recommended for females to do have a check on substances before purchasing their personal care products. The toxins that come in contact with inner skin tend to get involved directly into the bloodstream and due to these delicate organs are adversely affected. Such toxic chemicals trigger enzymes that are responsible for deteriorating delicate organs. Use natural ways to tighten vagina or improve your overall skin rather than going for chemical-infused products.
- Men Care: Shaving is one of the mundane things that men have to deal every week. Not all men have the same skin type, some are more sensitive to blades than others. Men with sensitive skin, we recommend to check out best electric shaver reviews from Top Electric Shavers to find shavers that are suitable to your skin and hair type.
It is very important for females to know what they are actually using. Majority of sanitary pads and tampons consists of content like rayon, viscose, and fluff pulp (which is not actual cotton). Rayon and viscose are noxious substances whose absorbent fibers stick to vagina wall, and on the removal of sanitary pad those fibers stay behind that adversely affects inner sensitive organs and risks of getting Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) also increases. Apart from that feminine hygiene wash comprises of Diazolidinyl urea (harmful preservative), D&C Red 33(toxic colorant dye), etc. they cause severe allergic rashes and cancer.
Warehouse115 has all kinds of hygiene baby care, feminine care, personal care noxious substances free products and it also has an environment-friendly range of disposable products. Some symptoms related to declining health might be visible to you and some you may not realize until it reaches extreme stages. Hence it is highly advisable to have at least basic understanding of each and every substance that is infused so that before purchasing or using it you can get to know its adverse effects and you will be able to shield yourself from inimical diseases.
Gene Moore is a Marketer and passionate writer. He is very adventurous and ambitious person having interest in traveling, writing and reading blogs. His artistic background nurtures him in developing a creative writing skill.