With the advent of technology, our lifestyles have changed a lot. Most of us have a sitting-on-a-desk job with little to no physical activity. Obesity is one of the most common problems reported by the working class. People, opting health hit the gym, make some major changes in their daily routine, compromise on taste, give up their favorite desserts yet end up being overweight. Especially, women find it extremely embarrassing and leave no stone unturned to get that dream figure their friend has.
So, here we have tried to solve your problem a bit. We have brought you top 7 scientifically proven ways that would help you burn your hard fat really fast. Adopting these methods will easily help you shed some extra kilograms and get into shape.
1. EATING FOOD RICH IN FIBRE AND PROTEIN – Eating food rich in soluble fiber and protein has been found exceptionally helpful in losing a good chunk of abdominal weight. Not all kinds of fiber can help you though. Only soluble fiber is helpful in such situations as it forms a gel-like substance with water and slows down the movement of food in the stomach making you feel full for a longer time and suppressing your appetite by a great extent. Another long-term strategy to lose fat is to include protein in your diet. It will boost your metabolism further and reduce cravings. Eating food rich in fiber is especially helpful if you are trying to lose weight around belly only and not elsewhere.
2. TAKING PROBIOTIC SUPPLEMENTS – Many people tend to confuse probiotic supplements with protein supplements. These two are completely different, however. Micro-organisms that are healthy when consumed by human beings are called probiotics. They are known to regulate weight and make the immune system really strong. Quite beneficial for people looking forward to losing fat, probiotics are bacterial substances. They stop the absorption of dietary fat, thus making it easier for the body to throw the extra fat out with feces.
3. HIGH-INTENSITY WORKOUT – High-intensity workout is probably the most traditional method of burning fat. A number of calories are burnt in a very short period of time during high-intensity exercise sessions. It also improves the performance of your heart and keeps it healthy. High-intensity interval workouts must be taken up with great care. You should properly incorporate them in your schedule and keep a day for recovery later. Starting with a warm-up activity of about 10 minutes, you can start your interval workout consisting of any activity that you like. It may be running, cycling or a fun activity with a jump rope. The intensity of the workout matters more than the nature of the activity.
4. SAY NO TO CALORIES – Creating a caloric deficit is one of the ways to lose some extra hard fat without a lot of exercises. The energy that is not spent in sustaining the day to day basic functions of the body like breathing, digestion, thinking etc. is stored in the form of extra fat. Instead of supplying the body with new calories every day and letting it store them in the form of fat, let it use the calories already stored by creating a caloric deficit. Instead of foods rich in calories, take foods like apple cider vinegar. The acetic acid found in it helps to reduce the accumulation of abdominal fat. You don’t need to eat completely bland food. A good news here is that even spices like cinnamon and cumin are known to reduce weight. You can spice your food up by adding these and enjoy a good meal without the worry of gaining some extra weight.
5. PROPER FOOD INTAKE TO BURN FAT – Whatever you consume has a direct result on your weight and body structure. Following a proper diet chart is even more important than slogging in the gym for hours. Completely avoid food items rich in carbohydrates, especially refined carbohydrates. You may replace them with unprocessed starch carbohydrates. In addition to that, there are some items that are known to burn fat themselves. Eating oats and grapefruit are known to reduce the weight by a large factor. Instead of consuming regular black tea or milk 3-4 times a day, consider green tea. When paired with a good exercise schedule, green tea is known to reduce a lot of fat within a short period of time. Red pepper contains capsaicin, which is known for its fat burning properties.
You can also include avocados in your breakfast and see some wonderful results. An interesting case here is that a shot glass of brandy or tequila contains 115 to 125 calories and if drunk moderately won’t affect your weight loss regime much. Rather, people who frequently drink small amounts can even experience weight-loss. So, if your friend is throwing a wine party this weekend, rather than munching on sweet foods containing refined carbohydrates, you can consider drinking a small glass of brandy liquor or don julio tequila! Besides, you must drink as much water as you can. It is the best natural way to throw out a lot of fat. Eating the right food items helps the body to gain energy to burn fat. It is a vicious cycle you see. Useful tip for women: Try apple cider vinegar douche for tightening vagina.
6. A PROPER SLEEP SCHEDULE – The easiest and the most painless way to reduce weight is to have a proper sleeping pattern. It has been scientifically proven by the Brigham Young University that a fixed sleep schedule regulates the metabolism. People having an irregular sleep schedule were found to have a higher percentage of fat in their body and other health problems. Sleeping for less than 6.5 hours and more than 8.5 hours every day results in accumulation of fat in the body. Moreover, women sleeping for almost 8 hours daily with a fixed schedule were found to have the lowest fat content in their body. Sleeping increases the production of ghrelin, the hormone that regulates our cravings for food. Thus, scientifically sleeping can help you lose some fat.
7. SUGAR IS THE CULPRIT – Any sweetened substance like a cold drink, soft drinks, processed health drinks or bread etc. contain fructose which is a refined form of sugar. These ultimately lead to obesity and increased calorie intake. These ready-to-consume food items made of refined floors (highly processed) increase the blood sugar level very fast and ultimately lead to accumulation of more and more calories ultimately leading to weight gain. Thus, any form of artificial sugar or processed refined carbohydrates must be avoided. Your body’s sugar requirements instead must be fulfilled from natural sources containing glucose.
Jessica Smith is an avid reader who enjoys getting lost in the world of books. Holding on to her passion for fitness, she is also caught by the fashion bug. She has been writing for Truecorset for some time now. A traveler by heart, she enjoys meeting new people and experiencing new cultures.