Some technological operations in the process of production and labeling products are quite complex. They need special equipment. To put the inscription or drawing on the products, the best and more modern way is laser engraving. A laser beam and any solid object (it can be glass or wood, ceramics or metal, as well as plastic), when exposed and mixed with the creativity and professionalism of a specialist, become real works of art. This is how the original products are created. But the equipment must be reliable, accurate and efficient. Laser etching system is one of the solutions that can be used in manufacturing. Let’s find out what are the main advantage of laser etching machine and what benefit can it bring to the manufacturer.
What Should You Know About Automotive Laser Etching Technology
This innovation is a synthesis of the computer, laser, optics and automated control. Now CO2 fiber machine is actively used in advertising, electronics, industry, as well as in to mark and engrave everything from heavy parts to various souvenirs.
During the imaging, the laser beam warms the material and causes its evaporation. As a result, the drawing lines are obtained. The depth of which depends on the degree of heating, the properties of the etched product and other additional factors. All this makes it possible to obtain detailed and clear images with the transmission of halftones. Laser technologies also allow you to cut any material observing the exact dimensions and evenness of the lines.
Laser Engraving Quality and Other Advantages of the Solution
Engraving on metal with a laser has several advantages over other methods of etching.
● High degree of image detail. Using a laser beam, a painting, an inscription, a logo, a serial number or a barcode can be applied to the surface. In this case, the resulting image will accurately transfer all lines of the prototype.
● Minimum operating time. The operating time of the laser depends on the complexity of the applied image. The more lines and details the image contains, the more time it takes to apply it. However, only a few minutes are required to apply even the most complex drawings.
● The simplicity of technology of drawing of the text or the image. Laser engraving is performed using a computer and special software. The desired pattern is created manually, and the program controls the application process. All this ensures high image accuracy.
● High image quality. The technology of laser engraving allows you to get clear lines of the image without chips, cracks, and roughness.
Main Benefits of Laser Etching Machine for Business
This equipment has the following advantages:
● The setting of the machine is extremely light;
● Program management is responsive and easy;
● Almost no waste;
● The software is competently compiled, it takes into account even the smallest details;
● The technological process is well organized;
● High technical capacity;
● Users can easily use the hardware interface.
As it is possible to see, this equipment has enough advantages. That’s why it can become a valuable acquisition for different enterprises. This is especially true for those organizations whose requirements for reliability and quality of equipment are very high.